33 chemin du Versant
Nearby ski resorts
- From Quebec, follow directions to Ste-Anne de Beaupré
- Take Route 138 toward Baie-St-Paul
- Turn right at the big sign indicating Petite-Rivière-St-François
- Around 10 mins after Le Massif
- Get down the big hill and follow indications toward Versant du Massif – Chalets
- Turn left at the intersection (about halfway downhill)
- Go uphill on Chemin de la Martine (Stone house with red roof)
- Turn right on Chemin du Versant
- The cabin is located at 33 Chemin du Versant
|Breathtaking outlook over the St-Laurent!
|Wireless internet access
|Washing machine/Cloth dryer
|Fondue and raclette sets
|Playground for kids
Terms and conditions
- A deposit of 50% of the cost of rental is required when booking. Payable by Paypal or by check payable to Sylvie Faria
- The balance of the rental payment is due 30 days prior to occupancy.
- If the booking is made less than 30 days before the start of your holiday, full payment is required.
- Any delay in the receipt of the balance and / or NSF funds not released automatically results in the cancellation of the reservation.
- Taxes (GST and QST) and the tax on lodging of $ 2.00/night are extra.
- A security deposit of THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($ 300.00) for damage is required for all reservations.
- The security deposit will be refunded within SEVEN (7) days after the date of stay under certain conditions: The cottage must be left in good order and without damage.
- In the case of a cancellation, the deposit is not refundable.
- The cottage may not be occupied for sleeping by more than the number of people indicated on the website (4 upper unit and 8 lower unit). A penalty of $ 100 per night may be imposed or lead to the exclusion of the residence.
- The owners are not responsible for temporary interruptions of electricity, water or cable.
- The cottage is non smoking.
- Animals are not allowed.
- The tenant must notify the owner of any breakage or damage caused during the stay and observe the residence and spa use (shown next to it).
- No fat (cooking oil for example) should be emptied into the sinks or toilet.
Other terms and useful information:Arrival time - 5:00 p.m.
Departure time - 12:00 noon
Curfew 11:00 p.m.